DON'T BREED OR BUY WHILE RABBITS DIE. ~ ADOPT!
Missouri House Rabbit Society - St. Louis
P.O. Box 6362, Chesterfield, Missouri 63006-6362, USA Phone: 314-995-1457 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal lets you use Credit Cards,
Checking Account or Paypal account.
This site best viewed
with Internet Explorer.
This site last updated: October 13, 2015
Click the HRS National Bunny for valuable info on rabbits and to locate a House Rabbit Society chapter in your area.
HRS is a 501 (c3) all-volunteer, non-profit organization with a dual purpose of rescue and education. Donations are tax - deductible.
URGENT! The bunnies need you to sign these petitions immediately!
1. Stop cruelty at Pel-Freez, the largest rabbit slaughterhouse in the nation. We suggest you do not look at the photos, just sign the petition. Your signature could lessen the unnecessary and intentionally caused suffering of rabbits destined for the dinner table or fur market. Please do this NOW! Sign petition to Stop Horrific Cruelty at Pel-Freez 2. Rescues/confiscations will not be allowed to happen if House Bill 479 passes! Can you imagine if all the bunnies we and other groups have rescued from horrific settings had been forced to stay where they were? Please send a message to the Missouri Legislature objecting to House Bill 479. It would prevent abused animals from being confiscated. Animals would remain in the care of their abusers rather than going to the safe haven of a shelter. Just click on the link and fill out the simple form. Please do this NOW! Here is the link: Missouri, Don’t Give Puppy Mills and Factory Farms Special Protections
~ 2016 Rabbit Rescue Calendars ~
* Apple/Strawberry Granola & Rolled Oats Treat Mix
* Oxbow Simple Rewards Medley Treats in 3 Flavors
* Kaytee Timothy Biscuits in both Carrot and Apple
SALE! > Set of 5 Handmade Toss/Tug Toys only $3.99!
(Previously 3 Toss/Tug Toys for $3.99)
Want a bunny to love?
Do NOT go to a pet/farm supply store! Call us: 314-995-1457 or
Buying animals from pet stores or breeders adds to the tragedy of pet overpopulation.
Instead of buying a bunny, check out our adorable buns available for adoption!
Bunny House Shelter bunnies would LOVE to have Cottontail Cottages to play in while they await their forever homes. For a discounted price, you can donate a Set of 2 Cottages to be shipped directly to the Bunny House Shelter! Click on Cottontail Cottage, then choose Missouri House Rabbit Society, St. Louis as your charity of choice.
The bunnies thank you!
"No animal should
be used as a
Baby bunnies are currently
being given away as "Prizes"!
To sign a petition to stop this horror, visit:
Also available at these locations:
- Arch Animal Hospital, 2951 Dougherty Ferry Rd., St. Louis, MO 636-225-8387
- Bunny House Shelter, Fenton, MO 314-995-1457
- Creve Coeur Animal Hospital, 12550 Olive Blvd., Creve Coeur, MO 314-434-4300
- Hope Animal Hospital, 300 Biltmore Plaza, Fenton, MO 636-349-0049
- O.K. Hatchery Feed & Garden Store, 115 E. Argonne., Kirkwood, MO 314-822-0083
- The White Rabbit, 9030 Manchester Rd., St. Louis, MO 314-963-9784
- Westwood Automotive Inc., 13458 Big Bend Blvd., Kirkwood, MO 636-225-8500
newsletter with bunny tips and fun stuff!
2016 Rabbit Rescue Calendars! Click HERE Call 314-995-1457 or email email@example.com to learn more or request an adoption application.
$25 per person/8 per table
Attendees may bring food and beverages, but NO hard liquor.
- Costume Contest
- Scene Challenges
- Last Man Standing
Advance reservations & payment required. Tables limited. Call 314-995-1457 and leave message. You will be called back.
Congratulations International Rabbit Day Winners!
Petunia picking winner of
M. Stillman of St. Louis, MO
Blossom & Petunia picking winner of
"Bunny Fun Super Pack":
S. Ruby of St. Louis, MO
Many holidays are coming. Who is on your gift list? Teachers, pastor, rabbi, mailman, co-workers, doctor, neighbors, friends, family? Great hostess gift and remember to get one for yourself too!
Our "Princess Bride Trivia Event"
has been cancelled.
We hope to have a similar event in January or February.
Reducing our adoption fees for pairs and trios
to the same as the adoption fee
as a single bunny.