Join Missouri House Rabbit Society - St. Louis
Anyone interested in becoming a member can do so for only $25 per year. The choice of "how" is up to you, just please do it! HRS has a never ending stream of innocent bunnies that need help. Your memberships are desperately needed and greatly appreciated! All workers are volunteers, so your membership dues go directly to caring for homeless rabbits. Membership includes free nail trims for bunnies, discounts on hay and more. Thank you in advance for your support!
Note to our adopters and Humane Society bunny adopters: You received a year’s free membership with your adoption.
You may join MOHRS and pay for membership by any of the following options:
- Click: Bunny Shop, where you will be able to quickly join and pay online. - Email: email@example.com leaving a request and phone number, that someone call you in reference to becoming a member.
- At the Bunny House shelter
- During our meetings in St. Louis and O'Fallon, IL
- At events like our "Bunny Expo" & "Holiday Bunny Boutique"
- Mail membership information and check for $25 to: MO House Rabbit Society, P.O. Box 6362, Chesterfield, MO 63006-6362
Be sure to include the following information with your check:
Names of bunnies you currently have
Contact: Missouri House Rabbit Society, St. Louis